You can totally see from these pics how funny these kids are! I had a ball capturing these little crack-ups! I have to brag...the little princess is my neice who is just beautiful! It's so fun to take pics of darling little ones! Hope you like Kris! I should be all done in the next day or so!
Hooray! I have been checking your blog daily hoping to see a sneek peek and now there here. They look so cute I can't wait to see yhe others. Thanks Brandi!
I've made it pretty easy! Host a Picture Party and get your session free. You just gather up five friends & their families, decide a date, place & time, and I will do the rest! Then you get your session & Image CD for free!
OR
Refer two friends & your next session is free.
Pricing
For family sessions, I usually shoot outdoors at your choice of location. Newborn sessions are usually taken in my home. Children sessions can be great either indoors or outdoors. Normally I end up with 100-200 pictures, I then edit the best ones and do many different effects such as black & white, sepia and sepia overlay (or vintage), soft focus and spot color. I can also do skin smoothing and teeth whitening.
Newborn Sessions: $125 for session time & fully edited CD. Newborn sessions are taken in my home and are best if booked before the child is born. *Custom designed birth announcements available for an additional $20. Ask for details.*
Children Sessions: $140 for session time & fully edited CD. These are indoor or outdoor sessions and include up to 2 outfit changes. Up to 4 children. Additional $10.00 per person.
Small Family Session(up to 6 people):$150 for session time & fully edited CD.
Large Family Session(7-10 people):$200 for session time & fully edited CD.
Family Group Session(up to 30 people):$300 for session time and fully edited CD. Includes the large family session and individual family sessions. 1 location.
Group larger than 30: contact Brandi for pricing.
Wedding Package: $1,000 (includes engagement session, bride & groom session ,wedding day and enlargements. (Contact Brandi for details).
Seniors:$150 for session time & fully edited CD.
Expecting Mother: $100 for session time and fully edited CD.
When you purchase the Image CD from your session it gives you shared ownership of the negatives. This means no copyrights are placed on the prints so you may print when, where, and how you like.
Travel Fees:
Hurricane $15.00
Cedar City $50.00
Mesquite $50.00
Diamond Valley, Dammeron, Enterprise Areas $25.00
Custom Birth Announcements, Christmas
or Special Occasion Cards:
$20 for image to be included on your CD. (You can then take wherever you like for printing).
3 comments:
Hooray! I have been checking your blog daily hoping to see a sneek peek and now there here. They look so cute I can't wait to see yhe others. Thanks Brandi!
Lala is so cute! She totally lloks like her daddy and grandpa . . . but has her mama's little mischivious side! Cute Bran!
these are adorable!!
Post a Comment