Saturday, October 23, 2010

Look WHOOOooo's 3 Months Old!


My little man is growing up way too fast! I am in love with his bright blue baby eyes, his dark hair and his darling little grin. Couldn't imagine our lives without you little D!





Check out that back fat!! HAHAHA!

4 comments:

Natasha said...

Are you kidding me? He is PERFECT!!! I cannot believe how much he has grown and changed. Oh, I just want to bathe him and smell him! AWESOME pics! You are an artist, girl. Some of his facial expressions remind me of Bray!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh he is so freak'n cute I love these pics!!!

Tiff and Ryan said...

CUTEST PICS IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!! Wonderful JOB!!! He is SO DANG CUTE!! Looks JUST like Bray and Kamb...EXACTLy!!!

Braden and Jodee said...

He is sooooo stinkin' cute! I love every single one of those pics!