









What a fun photo shoot this was! This beautiful bride is my cousin and she is a cowgirl....so I KNEW these were going to be some fun pictures! It was a beautiful evening, for a beautiful bride (and handsome groom!) and I think we got some great shots!
Thanks C&J for the fun time! I can't wait for the wedding! And a special thanks to my sister-in-laws for all their help with hair, shading, the floofing of the dress, the getting rid of bugs, and the getting rid of our friend: the scary cat! LOL! You guys make great assistants! Don't you worry...T-shirts will be made up soon! HAHA




7 comments:
Those are amazing!!! Great job!!! Where are you? Staheli Farm? Super Duper job!!!! Love everything!
I can't wait to see the rest! These turned out so cute! I love the boots! It was lots of fun.
Beautiful! What a gorgeous bride! The vibrant color of the boots and flowers looks so cute. I love them all.
Brandi this was a blast and a day! Poor Jake . . . he will get used to our crazy family! Thanks for letting us help! I will floof dresses, kill bugs and romp through the grass anytime to help you! The pictures are amazing!!!
these are amazing! I will show them to my SIL who is getting married in March now!
I LOVE these! Love the boots! And That last picture is such a fun idea!!! :)
So cute!! Perfect setting and love the colors!!
Post a Comment