Monday, January 5, 2009

A Sneak Peak...

Here are just a few pics from the session I am still editing. I LoVe capturing newborns!!! And little Taeya was just perfect laying there all pretty and sucking her thumb!!


Leann, I know you didnt want any of you, but this was shot spur of the moment and I think it is so cute!




Love those big muscles Mase-man!:)


Well...back to editing!!! All these baby pictures are making me baby-hungry!!! ;)

3 comments:

Julie Smith said...

Brandi these turned out so Cute! I am glad that you are having fun with this.

Melissa said...

YEAH!! adorable!!! I can't wait for you to take Caleb's this weekend! and I can't wait to see the rest of these! LeAnn - you are sooooo lucky!

Unknown said...

I love your pics! I have a favorite photograpger in Park City but it's so hard to set the time aside for pictures when we want to see grandman & grandpa too! I plan to book my next session with you. *Britni*
britni_p_143@hotmail.com