Friday, January 9, 2009

Win the WHOLE SHEBANG!


Yes! That's right folks! I am doing a Giveaway for a FREE photo shoot! This includes a 1-hour session indoors or out, your choice of location (must be in St. George, UT area or willing to travel here), for either a newborn, children (up to 4) or a small family session (up to 6 people. Additional people $10 per person). It also includes an Image CD of your fully edited photos which you can take anywhere you like to get your photo's printed.
Just leave me a comment with your e-mail address and you will be entered! Drawing ends Saturday, January 31st at midnight (mountain time). I will announce the winner on this blog and I will contact you. If you win, you will have 6 months to redeem your free shoot.
So, let all your friends know! Who wouldn't want a chance to win?! I will be doing giveaways periodically so add me to your favorites! Put me on your blog list!
If you would like to book a session, just shoot me an e-mail. Spring is coming on us fast! It's a great time to get those family pictures done. GOOD LUCK! :) (scroll down to leave your comment).

I just couldn't resist posting these pics of this handsome little guy! He is the little boy of one of my best friends in the whole wide world! Thanks Mel! He was so much fun to take pics of! Happy 1st B-day Calebee! ;)






53 comments:

Kristal said...

I hope I win! joykristal@gmail.com

Sylvia said...

I'm In! You can never have too many family pictures! You have my e-mail...I hope!

mama donk aubri jo said...

Count me in lovemydickersonboys.blogspot.com

Lesley said...

sign me up! You know how to find me!:)

Anonymous said...

How fun for you! I'm so excited that you are take photos!

Melissa said...

Enter Me! :)

Jared and Chrissy said...

I hope I'm the winner! chrissy0007@hotmail.com

Schimmy said...

I would love to win!!

Brandi said...

LOVE YOUR PICTURES! PLEASE ENTER ME.
Brandi Webster
jdubbs@q.com

Brandi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan Andersen said...

Megan Andersen
megryan6901@hotmail.com

Danielle said...

Danielle Jensen
danielle4542@hotmail.com
I hope I win!!!

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

You take amazing pics! Hope we win!! Rikki Smith
smith_vermex@hotmail.com

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

For a small fam seesion is it 50 for session plus 80 for the cd or 80 total? I am in desperate need of fam pics so i am very interested. email me @ smith_vermex@hotmail.com Thanks

Simcah Reid said...

simcah_reid@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

How fun! I need a good photo shoot for my family :)

Michelle
mmalie{at}msn.com

Kristalee said...

I would love a shot to have a great photographer like yourself take our family pictures.

Kristalee
krissythepooh@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Oh I would love to have a photo shoot! apratt@encegroup.com

Jana said...

Hey my friend Natasha said that you are great and that I need to enter so here it goes:

janajlarsen@hotmail.com

The Clegg's said...

Kylee Clegg
Love your pics - Super Cute!! Please Enter Me!!
jkclegg@gmail.com

Natasha said...

I hope you are enjoying this Bran! Your stuff looks so great! I really need to win this so I can have a session with my newborn! Count me in! (I'll be waiting to hear from you...)

Tasha Alycia said...

I hate to sound desperate but I hope, I hope, I hope I win! Even though I am not in UT it would be worth the travel from Vegas! Plus, my husband could always use a new picture of myself in his wallet! tasha_dalley@yahoo.com

Julie Smith said...

I really do want to have another session this Spring. I want some new black and white photos for my dining room, so win or not, I want to schedule a session!

Gina said...

Look at you Bran! I'm so proud of you. Sure I want to enter. It will give us an excuse to come and see you Ü You do such a great job! Plus I'll have a newborn soon Ü

sloan larsen said...

i have a small family. two boys and a baby girl due any time. We have never had a good family portrait and are in dire need of one. I love your work, Thanks for the opportunity to win! sloanlarsen@live.com

Unknown said...

Found you on Lesley's blog, sign me up!
mindysumens@gmail.com

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

Melissa Spraag told me about you, hope I win. love the pics i've seen.
holtkazoku@gmail.com.
Jacque

Maria said...

Love your photos! Such a fun giveaway!

Nichole W. said...

Nichole Walker
duckie3nb@yahoo.com

Brittany said...

Count me in!

Brittany Harney
harneyfam.blogspot.com
brittanyharney@ymail.com

The Wright Family said...

Sign me up! You have no idea who I am, but I'm friends with both Lesley and Jessie and I've heard great things about you! :)
campchef{at}scinternet{dot}net

Lisa said...

Sign us up! We love the pictures you took and so does our whole family (they were great gifts!)
lisalemmon@hotmail.com
kadeandlisa.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Lisa

* HaiBug * said...

I heard about this giveaway and thought what the heck I would try!! Cause I am gettin married in May!! My e-mail is hailey.2008@hotmail.com

Woodlands said...

I want to win! jessicawoodland@gmail.com

Jennie Minor said...

can you enter even if you don't live in SG? but will travel to have you take our pics?? :)

Jenna Marie said...

Hi- I went to school with Kristen and just love your work! :) I'm due with a little girl in just a few weeks, and I'd love for you to do her newborn pics!! I hope I win!! :) jumpjive_n_jenna@hotmail.com

Jessica said...

I'm one of Julie's friends! I would love to win!!! Your photos are fabulous!
jessicanelson2006@charter.net

snowswoodfloors said...

Meagan Snow
shawnmeagansnow@msn.com
I hope I win!!!

Jill said...

I saw the pictures you did for my friend Adrienne Sylvester. You do great work! I hope I win. I haven't done family portraits for 7years!!! Thanks, Jill Cole JSBC96@MSN.COM

Laura Taylor said...

Loved the pics you did for us. Enter me for another! jasylvester@skyviewmail.com

Kristen said...

Enter me too! Lauren is turning one in just three months and eleven days! Ahh!

Nikki said...

You've got talent! sign me up.

Nikki
nikki090706@yahoo.com

Josie said...

Got your blog from Karmelle, you did a great job with Samantha!
josierobison@gmail.com

Rachelle said...

I got to your blog from Jessica N. Sign me up for the drawing!
srbtaln@msn.com

Zac-ShaunaFamily said...

shauna weiland, shaunalw@yahoo.com

Jaynie said...

Hi. Melissa told me about your blog. Great pictures. Please enter us in the drawing.
Jaynie Jensen
jayjensen2002@yahoo.com

Charlie and Cassie said...

I need to win, my baby will be here SOON!! cassiehahl@hotmail.com

The Cox Family said...

I am a friend of Natasha and love your pictures!
Lauren
laurenlcox@yahoo.com

Ben and MaryJo Scott Family said...

I love your pictures. It would be nice to have a new family picture.
maryjo@elkmtnm.com

Sarah said...

Our twins are almost to their first birthday, but due to past photo studio trauma (I related your intro), I haven't dared think about professional photography for them. I'm so grateful someone told us about you. This photography approach really is a gift to the community. Thank you!

~Sarah
sarahmalia@gmail.com

The Millers said...

I found your blog through Crystals blog. I love your pictures.
Jennifer Miller
car24@infowest.com

Jamie W said...

Great job. I especially love your newborn pictures. Choose me! :)
jmswakefield@hotmail.com

Jamie Wakefield

Rachel Urie said...

I'm so glad I found you, I was looking for someone to take photos for my one year old next week and I found you!!! Your pics are fabulous and I would absolutely LOVE to be picked. I have a darling one year old boy(almost) and a beautiful princess who is almost 4, they'd be so much fun to take pictures of. email me rachelurie@hotmail.com Thank you and you have darling pictures!! Keep it up!