Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Little of This, A Little Of That...

Here are a few of my favorites from my most recent sessions...





















A darling little newborn, a fun family and a couple of newlyweds...i like a little variety in life.;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all so great! Is that Manti? Gorgeous!

Julie Smith said...

These all turned out so great!

Unknown said...

Hi Brandi~ What terrific Photos.. BEAUTIFUL WORK!

you much live in S. Utah LIKE ME!
"Hurricane" FOR ME!

I am so glad you love my tulle and ribbon wreath. I love the black pink and white... I so what to do those colors when my daughter gets a little older.. With Paris glam stuff too. Please email me pics of the wreath when you do it, and I WILL gladly feature it on my blog. my email is jenglamgirl@gmail.com Have a great night.

Unknown said...

sorry "MUST" live.... ;)