Sunday, February 1, 2009

WE HAVE A WINNER!!


Time's up! Thank you to all who entered my First Ever Photo Shoot Giveaway! It was so fun to "meet" you all and read some of your very sweet comments! Thank you!
Ok...is the suspense killing you??....hehe JK!
And the LUCKY WINNER OF THE FIRST EVER SUPERFANTASTIC PHOTOSHOOT GIVEAWAY IS: JESSICA WOODLAND!
CONGRATS JESSICA! I will be e-mailing you to see when you'd like to make your appointment!!
OK, I'm feeling very generous and wanted to giveaway a few more goodies so...3 more lucky ladies are getting a 2nd, 3rd & 4th place prize...
20% OFF A PHOTOSHOOT BOOKED BY APRIL 1ST!
And the lucky 3 ladies are:
1-Danielle Jensen
2-Jacque Holt
3-"mama donk aubri jo"
WAHOO! I will be contacting you 3 also to let you know of this sweet little treat for you!
OH! And one more thing...to thank you all for your interest and support I wanted to give you all a little something in return. FOR EVERYONE WHO ENTERED THE GIVEAWAY(with the exception of the ladies who already won): IF YOU BOOK A SESSION WITH ME, YOU WILL GET THE FOLLOWING FREEBIES: 1 8X10, 2 5X7'S AND 4 WALLETS OF YOUR FAVORITE PHOTOS! (NOT JUST LIMITED TO ONE POSE!)
(With paid session fee and Image CD fee). There! A little somethin' somethin' to brighten your day! :)
So, with that ladies, thank you once again for your interest in me. Don't forget to add me to your blog list and keep checking back. I will be doing giveaways fairly often!! And remember, spring is coming up on us QUICK and that is a beautiful time for pics...whether they are family pics, kids birthdays, etc. I am already starting to fill up so give me a call or shoot me an e-mail to get your session scheduled! Oh, and just to let you know, I am getting in some DARLING tutu's for little girls. I have a feeling those are going to be some of my favorite pictures EVAH! :)
Have a great Superbowl Sunday!

3 comments:

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

Yay! Thanks for having this fun contest, I want to make an appointment, but for spring, and my son turns 1 1/2 in april, so we probably won't do it til then. I will let you know exactly when I want to book it shortly. Thanks again!!
Jacque Holt

Laura said...

Brandi, You do great work!! I wish I would have stopped by sooner to enter the fun contest:). See you tommorrow.

Kendall and Mitzi said...

Brandi, Your photos are great! Congratulations on you new adventure. Good job!

Mitzi