Friday, November 21, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to Moments To Remember Photography

My goal as a photographer is to capture people as they are. After taking my kids to studios time after time, I got so frusterated with the whole routine:Waiting for 1-2 hours with my dressed up kids trying to keep them happy/looking good until one of the 2 "photographers" working could finally take us back. Second, the whole posing with a stuffed animal/on a chair/on a nasty gray blanket trying to make them smile at the camera while a stranger waved a rainbow feather-duster in their face...no wonder they got mad instead! Third: after that whole fiasco, waiting another 1/2 hour & trying to keep kids happy again till someone could help me order only 4 of my favorite poses. What if I liked 5? Then walking out and thinking to myself "that was a nightmare!"
After the last time I went, I decided I was done with studios. I love the pictures I would see of kids outside, playing, being in their element, with real smiles on their faces. That's what I wanted. So, I researched ideas, got an awesome Canon camera, and started shooting! I have had so much fun with it and love to capture kids/families as they are. With my own kids, I have learned that they grow up way too fast! So, anytime I can capture them playing, running, having fun, I take advantage of it. Capturing those memories...one moment at a time.

My fee's are listed below. I usually shoot outdoors at your choice of location. For a small family shoot, I usually end up with 100-200 picutures. I then edit the best ones and do many different effects such as black & white, sepia and sepia overlay, soft focus and spot color (example: your child in a field smelling a flower and the whole picture is black and white, except for the flower which is left in color.)I can also do skin smoothing and teeth whitening.

Newborn Sessions: 1 hour session $40.00 & CD of images $70. Includes the free design of Custom Birth Announcements. Newborn sessions are taken in your home and are best if booked before the child is born.

Children Sessions: 1 hour session $40.00 & CD of images $80. These are on location sessions and include up to 3 outfit changes. Up to 4 children. Additional $10.00 per person.

Small Family Session(up to 6 people): 1 hour session $50 & CD of images $80.
Large Family Session(7-10 people): 1 hour session $50 & CD of images $90.
Family Group Session(up to 30 people): 1 1/2 hour session $60 & CD of images $100.
Includes the large family session and individual family sessions. 1 location.

Includes all prints from your photo session on a customized CD. Buying the CD gives you complete ownership of the negatives. This means no copyrights are placed on the prints so you may print when, where, and how you like.

Travel Fees:
Hurricane $10.00
Cedar City $30.00
Mesquite $30.00
Diamond Valley, Dammeron,
Enterprise Areas $20.00

Custom Birth Announcements, Christmas or Special Occasion Cards:
25 4x6 cards for $20
25 5x7 cards for $40
(includes envelopes)









Contact: Brandi @ 668.4025 . Leave a comment or you can e-mail me at brandiparry@yahoo.com. Thanks for visiting and hope I can capture your family's moments to remember!

6 comments:

Gina said...

Holy crap your a genious! When I come down to St. George will you show me how to work that adobe photoshop program?? I'm getting it for Christmas Ü

Emily said...

Bran I want you to make cards for us!!

Melissa said...

sooo talented!!!! what kit did you use for Julies?? (2nd from bottom) I don't have that one :( You are so creative! Love em!

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures on your slide show of the family. You captured their spontaneity very well. You are talented

Kristen Stum

MoJo said...

I can relate to the not being happy after sitting for a couple of hours. I just haven't resorted to learning how to take good pictures. I might be calling you for my next child's birthday pictures.

Cheryl said...

You do great work. You can see your love for what you do in your work. You did a great job on Karm's little Samantha. I love the pictures of the family by the barn.