
Some photographer friends and I went out the other night and took some pics of ourselves. Being behind the camera all the time, makes for not many pictures to post of US! So, we took some fun shots and had a fun little girls night out!
Thanks you guys, I had a ball and we need to do it again soon! And THIS time, we WILL get a cuppy-cake!;)
P.S.Not much editing done here..they are all GORGEOUS girls!
P.P.S Thanks Alisha for the pic of me!






3 comments:
Um...no thanks for the let down! I was so excited to see a picture of you, and nothing! Post yourself!
LOL...ok ok..;)
Darling...we'll have to get together & exchange what we got! I love the one of you...and your colors look great! :) I'm in and out of town through July...but I get email...so keep me updated :)
-Kim
Post a Comment