Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Big Day!


The big day arrived for J & C's wedding and what a perfect day for a wedding! Blue sky, bot not sweltering hot...perfect for wedding day pics. These two are both darling and such fun to be around. My hub's sisters and I had fun following these two around the temple grounds posing, shading, poofing the dress and taking their wedding pictures. (thanks again to my wonderful assistants!);) J & C, I hope married life is all you dreamed it would be and hope all goes well for you two always. Hope you enjoy your pictures! Thank you again for asking me to capture these moments for you.








and they lived happily ever after...

3 comments:

Tiff and Ryan said...

Flippin gorgeous!!!!!!!! Love em all!!! Man almighty!!! Great Job Bran!!

Emily said...

Bran I have been on pins and needles waiting to see these! I LOVE them all but think that the one with the pillars is a heart melter! Look at Jake look at Casi! Hannah banana they turned out awesome!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Weddings are so much work...they look great! -Kim