
I was so lucky to have one of my BFF's come down to sunny St. George and let me take her handsome little newborn baby boy's pictures. I fell in LOVE with that little man! His hair is dark and everywhere...I LOVE IT! What a cutie and such a good boy. Also, we did her family's five generation photos too. That was so fun! What an honor to be able to capture this moment in time for them.
N, I hope you enjoy the pics, I had so much fun getting to see you again and your beautiful family. Thank you for allowing me to capture these moments for you and your family. I should finish up in the next day or two!










4 comments:
Bran! STUNNING!!! Love the profiles of everyone!!! So awesome! You're da bomb! Fo Sho!
I adore the top baby one!! What a fun shoot with the generations too! Great job girl!1
Bran, I loved the generational shots. I would love to do that one. Im so proud of you! Your doing a great job and you can tell you have so much passion for what you do. Your talent shines.
So cute. I love the picture of the baby on the scale. What a great prop. Awesome work.
Post a Comment