Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Daddy's Little Girl


I have never seen a baby in my life who looks more like a parent than this little one! She is a mini-me of her daddy! She is a doll. It's not good for me to be around all these newborns...I almost don't wanna give them back to thier parents after I am done with them. Almost. :)





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her little face in the basket shot is adorable!! SO cute!

Charlie and Cassie said...

BRANDI: I LOVE these pictures!! How in the world am I ever going to be able to choose between them? Julie said there were cute ones, but I didnt think they would be this cute!! Oh my gosh, I love them. You are good!!

Brandi said...

YAY! I am so glad you like them! I will bring you your CD on Friday! :)
Oh she is too cute!

Julie Smith said...

Brandi as usual you did a great job. Austin will be proud of his little girl friend's pics!

Amy and Jason Hartwell said...

Brandi! BABE - You have such a great gift! I love looking at all these picts and can not wait to see what you do with Katies new addition soon! WOW! So much talent!! I love the new bridals how fun!