Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Am Still Alive... Really I Am.


I can't believe it has been 5 months since my last post! I have been doing sessions, really I have, just haven't been keeping them up on the ol' blog. Well, I'm dustin' her off tonight and posting a little bit of randomness from my latest shoots. AND I am SO excited for the start of SPRING here in southern Utah! This means the BEST time of the ENTIRE YEAR to take family, children or wedding pictures.
Hollar if you hear me! ;)






A fun family...grandma, grandpa and a bunch of little cowboys :)





And newborns are always so fun to shoot. Welcoming my newest nephew, you are quite a handsome little man baby D!




And this little lady was such a trendy diva! ;)



And lastly, my cute niece was turning the big 8 years old so her mom wanted some pics taken. She looked so beautiful and was so fun to take pictures of. Congrats Mady! We love you!








K, I will try to keep her updated from now on...promise! ;) Thanks for stoppin by! Happy Spring!

3 comments:

Jules said...

Love the 8 yr old pics, the diva, and the cute new nephew.... SO cute, great job :)

Charlie and Cassie said...

Brandi, be ready to take baby pics once my little guy gets here! Ill let you know as soon as he's here!

Natasha said...

said it before, gonna say it again...you really are so talented!