










This family is so cute and were so fun to photograph. And, luckily, they were cool with the SWAMP that we ended up in...but I love the greenery and hopefully they thought it was worth squishing around in the mud and water for! haha. And these little boys were so sweet, little P man was a hoot to chase around. I LOVE his rubber-band arms BTW! They are all darling and ALL of them have the most gorgeous eyes!
Thanks guys for letting me take your pics, sorry it was longer than i planned but I am done and will bring your CD to you asap!:)




4 comments:
Beautiful as always! I can't believe you make time for this with your preschool. Amazing...and so talented!
LOVE THESE SO MUCH!!! LOVE THE LOCATION!! I NEED YOU TO DO MY FAMILYS.....LETS SCHEDULE EACH OTHERS...TIFF
cute cute! good job :)
Wow! That place is cool! Thats a really cute family too!
Post a Comment