Saturday, August 8, 2009

M & C's little HP


I had such a fun time with this cute little family. M, he is adorable! Thank you for asking me to do your pics. I couldn't wait to get a few done for ya so here you go. I will finish the rest and let ya know when I am done.:)









I love this one! Musta been when things started getting a little...warm. HAHA!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart!! I just love his little face! And no sleeping-wow! Great pics!

THE HEWARDS said...

Bradi~ OOh my gosh I,WE LOVE them they are soo cute!! You were soo amazing and sweet that day!! Thanks for putting up with are little pee'er!! Chris,Hudson and I all had soo Much fun!! Thanks girlie I can't wait to see the rest of them :) :)!

Melissa said...

Oh! they are darling! good job! :)

Jules said...

ha ha ha! I LLLLOVE the pokadots and bear beanie! LURV it! And I just knew it by Mandee's face that he was peein in that last one! Snaps for you Bran, ROCKIN job!

Tiff and Ryan said...

Wow Bran!!!!!!!! LOVE EM ALL!!!!!! The Flag one gives me chills!!! Love his bum on the scale!!! Excellent job! I want you to do my family soon...no pressure;0